Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Which ?

In article ,
Hugh Jampton wrote:
Thanks for all the replies folks - much appreciated.

Well it looks like Which is perhaps not quite as good as I thought :-(
Will go on thinking about it and *perhaps* go for the 1 month trial for
£1 and see what I think.

Thanks again.

That would be the best way and make up your own mind. For some reason
Which produces irrational reactions from some. Far more so than other mags
which review stuff.
Of course it's not perfect, but I've yet to buy anything they've
recommended and been disappointed with it.

I no longer subscribe due to the cost. And not needing to buy new consumer
goods that often these days.

--
*Tell me to 'stuff it' - I'm a taxidermist.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.