Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default New study on wind energy

On Jul 23, 2:56*am, Harry K wrote:
to take a decade or more off my remaining lifespan (what little is
left), and live in a cave, to reduce my footprint further than I already
have. (Not buying excess toys, limiting travel, living in the dark,
using everything until it is totally worn out, etc. Remarkable how being
green looks a lot like being a cheap SOB.)

Same here. *I recycle now what I can (didn't before), *try to use some
'renewable' but that stuff is hard to find. *No, I'm not going to
bankrupt myself by installing PV or trying to retrofit my house
"green". *It is already "green" by 1980s sdtandards (insulated, double
pane windows, etc. *To improve it would basically requir tearing it
down and starting over.

Well, I have done just that.