Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default OT (kinda) Quick Pole Regarding Dish Network vs Direct TV

On Jul 21, 5:10*pm, RonB wrote:
We live in a rural area in SE Kansas and our local, independent cable
provider just announced he will close shop at the end of July. *I
would be irritated but he guy is 72 years old and has provided
excellent service for years. *He can't find a buyer and is worn out.

We are comparing Dish vs Direct. *Quite frankly Dish seems to be
looking better, but:

What do you guys think?

RonB

I was wondering about the ""pole", but quickly realized you meant
"poll"

HB