Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Manufacturing Job Fair "Dress Professionally"???

Ignoramus29156 on Fri, 22 Jul
2011 06:44:03 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

Well, I do like to wear my pants down below my ass!

I did have a couple of young guys that did wear their pants down. It's
a safety issue and nobody wants to see their underwear. I told them
that if I ever saw that again on my property that they would be fired.
Both soon quit anyway, they didn't like getting to work at 7:00 AM.
You'd think it would be easy to get a job with a little "common" sense.

If there is one thing that I hate, it is waking up early and going to work.

I'll tell you what is worse: being out of work. I mean, you wake
up and 'bang' - you're not on the job. And it is like that all day -
no breaks! Then you do not know when you are done for the day, so
that you can relax and rest up for the next day!

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!