Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Which ?

On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:21:13 +0000, Scion wrote:

Steve wrote:

On 22/07/2011 09:31, Invisible Man wrote:
On 22/07/2011 08:40, Scion wrote:
PeterC wrote:
- still don't knw what to get :-(

Philishave.

The top of the range Philishaves are good but expensive

As are the replacement heads when they need replacing.

Yeah, I thought £15 was too much for a set of cutters.

Then I realised it was £15 each, on a 3-head shaver.

Fortunately a really good dismantle and clean got more life out of them.

Occasionally the supermarkets do Philips shavers at half price.

I dismantle and clean once a week; lubracate every month (as per the
manual). I recently bought a set of cutter sharpeners (forget where I saw
them mentioned, might have been here). Tried them out a couple of says
ago and there is a very noticeable difference. About 13 quid I think,
including postage.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org