Posted to uk.d-i-y
Allan Allan is offline

Default OT - Which ?

On 21/07/2011 21:18, Hugh Jampton wrote:
Which is mentioned in another thread. I'm contemplating subscribing to
Which and wondered if anyone is/was subscribed and what do they think of
Which ?

Good - Bad ? Worth the fee ?

TIA.

Agreeing with most of the opinions expressed elsewhere on this thread.

I use it to gte an idea of what's available on the market, what to look
for, then go and do my own research and decisions.

I'm getting a little bit peeved with the way they churn articles. You
don't need articles on washing machines twice a year...

OTOH, which-local.co.uk _is_ useful: I have had good experiences with
using the information (and in fact only yesterday was paying a telephone
engineer that I found via Which Local to do some rewiring who could not
have been more helpful).

Allan