Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Which ?

In article ,
Hugh Jampton writes:
Which is mentioned in another thread. I'm contemplating subscribing to
Which and wondered if anyone is/was subscribed and what do they think of
Which ?

Good - Bad ? Worth the fee ?

My parents have subscribed pretty much since it started.
I would say 30+ years ago, it was good. I also enjoyed
reading the pair of legal cases on the back cover (which
I don't recall seeing more recently).

However, nowadays, on the rare occations I pick it up and
have a read relating to some topic I actually know about,
I find it very poor - often missing out the issues that
really matter. I can't tell if this is because over the
years I have become more expert on various issues or if
the quality of it has dropped - probably a bit of both.
However, I wouldn't pay for it, and I rarely find it worth
reading even though I have free access to my parents'
copies.

--
Andrew Gabriel