Joseph Crowe

Default Bandsaw Choices

Hi Doug, et al,
Doug Cook wrote:
Mini Max is introducing a couple of new bandsaw on the lower end. I have no
idea what price, but they look like decent machines.

I talked to the MM rep at the Houston WW show. The new, lowend
bandsaws are made in Asia somewhere, perhaps Taiwan, not in Italy
like the MM16s etc. Just FYI.....I would really love to have a
MM16...it would do for my bandsawing needs probably forever, but
the Jet 14" one I own is marginal at best....
I have the MM16 and
love it... and the way the company treats me.

Recommend you give them a call at least.

HTH