Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scion Scion is offline

Default OT - Which ?

PeterC wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 23:50:00 +0100, pcb1962 wrote:

On 21/07/11 21:18, Hugh Jampton wrote:
Which is mentioned in another thread. I'm contemplating subscribing
to Which and wondered if anyone is/was subscribed and what do they
think of Which ?

Good - Bad ? Worth the fee ?

I took it for a year. I found that their criteria for judging stuff
didn't coincide with mine - a lot of concern about how easy the knobs
were for old people and stuff like that. Nowadays I only buy Miele
appliances, and I find Amazon reviews far more useful than Which for
judging what's good and what's junk.

Amazon and Argos - Reviews - sort Low to High - ignore idiots (1 star
for a shaver because it had to be plugged in to use it and he
'thought' that it was rechargeable!) - pick out the factual faults.
I was looking at a Remington shaver. Several instances of the foil
wearing through in under a year and Remington's attitude being 'so
what' put me off - still don't knw what to get :-(

Philishave.