Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Which ?

In article ,
Hugh Jampton wrote:
Which is mentioned in another thread. I'm contemplating subscribing to
Which and wondered if anyone is/was subscribed and what do they think of
Which ?

Good - Bad ? Worth the fee ?

Do they still do a free trial period?

In general quite useful for things you just want to work like a hoover or
washing machine. But for hobby type things where you have your own likes -
- cameras, hi-fi, cars etc - you might well disagree with their findings.

Reader's surveys can be useful to get a general view on reliability, etc.

--
*Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.