Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default New study on wind energy

On Jul 21, 12:40*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"harry" wrote

The cull has already started in Ethiopia. It will spread.
Few people/governments seem willing to donate money to alleviate it.
(Least of al the USA.
Ergo, these people will die.

I don't think any normal person wants to see others die. *Under the
guise of helping, we are making it possible for more people to die
though. By feeding them, we make reproduction easier, the population
grows, and even more help is needed. *Cut back or do not increase the
help, people will die. *If the people cannot sustain themselves on
their own territory, they should move or die. * *Better they die of
natural causes someplace and leave no offspring, rather than die of
starvation and leave another generation to do the same.

Yep. Attacking the wrong problem. Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.
Give a country democracy and they'll soon be exporting food.- Hide quoted text -

Democracy can't be given. I thought even you would see that by now.