Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT..UK hooch factory explosion

On 7/20/2011 11:27 AM, harry wrote:
On Jul 20, 9:34 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 7/20/2011 2:49 AM, harry wrote:

On Jul 20, 8:23 am, The Daring
wrote:
On 7/20/2011 1:30 AM, harry wrote:

On Jul 19, 11:04 am, "Ed wrote:
wrote in message

A massive explosion wrecked an illegal hooch factory. Five illegals
killed.
And you thought Mexicans were bad!
http://www.metro.co.uk/news/869600-f...last-on-lincol...

Just thought this might amuse y'all!

Where are you going to get your booze now, Harry?

Booze doesn't interest me in the slightest.
I realise many Americans have nothing else to do for recreation.

I play on the computer and I don't consume alcohol. I've always told
people that I don't need alcohol or drugs to be crazy, it's a gift.
^_^

TDD- Hide quoted text -

What, up at this time Duf, What is it over there, 4 am?

Right now it's 3:30am, Mr. Bladder and Mr. Pain woke me up. My physician
friend called in a prescription to the pharmacy for me
that includes a diuretic to get rid of the fluid build up that's
been plaguing me and I have to get up during the night to drain
my bladder. I have chronic pain so at times I stay up for a while
to take my pain meds and eat a little something with the pills to
keep my stomach from doing flip flops. I'll sit down at the computer
for a bit before going back to sleep and when I start nodding out,
I turn off the workstation then go back to bed. ^_^

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Sorry to hear it Duf.

Thanks Harry, we may disagree but we still treat each other like human
beings. There are a lot of guys like me who are the working disabled, we
don't get any government assistance and don't want it. I'm going to be
my own master and not have some bureaucrat telling me what to do or
capriciously play games with any benefits like I've seen happen to a lot
of poor saps who have come to depend on government handouts. I get out
and work when I can but wind up in so much pain and exhaustion that it
may take several days to recover. I work with several guys who are in
the same shape and they get varying amounts of help from disability
payments and other assistance but it's not enough to pay all the bills.
My good friend GB is 70 years old and getting Social Security but I have
to chastise him for pushing himself too hard when we run service calls
because he lost a lung to cancer some years ago but is cancer free now.
My friend also gets after me for working too hard but I keep
moving forward when I'm able because I have to buy medication, medical
supplies, food and all the other thing I need to survive. I get more
than a bit angry when I see some healthy ******* lounging around living
off the taxpayers.

TDD