Posted to alt.home.repair

Default New study on wind energy

"harry" wrote

The cull has already started in Ethiopia. It will spread.
Few people/governments seem willing to donate money to alleviate it.
(Least of al the USA.
Ergo, these people will die.

I don't think any normal person wants to see others die. Under the guise of
helping, we are making it possible for more people to die though. By feeding
them, we make reproduction easier, the population grows, and even more help
is needed. Cut back or do not increase the help, people will die. If the
people cannot sustain themselves on their own territory, they should move or
die. Better they die of natural causes someplace and leave no offspring,
rather than die of starvation and leave another generation to do the same.