Andrew Barss

Default OT - JFK vs BUSH

Gregg Germain wrote:
(I am registered Indep and voted
: for Bush. WIll do so again)

So ...

You like the:

USA Patriot Act, the most aggressive assault on individual rights since, well, forever?

Loss of *three* *million* jobs since he took office?

The official doctrine that we can attack any country we perceive as a potential threat?

The denial of benefits to veterans who have served this country?

Laisser-faire attitude toward serving in the National Guard?

presence of a president who can just barely put a sentence together half the time?

A couple of years ago, Gregg, you seemed like a smart guy. What happened?

-- Andy Barss