Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How much harder is it to make a flat roof with a small slope?

In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
Nothing lasts forever. Pretty well every house round here has had a new
roof. Some were slate, some tiles.

While they would have had five new flat roofs.

My flat roof is over 30 years old. The house isn't 150. And had been
re-roofed before I bought it - and had it subsequently re-done.

Plenty examples of traditional roofs being badly replaced. So in some ways
the same as a flat one - good workmanship and materials matter.

--
*Who are these kids and why are they calling me Mom?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.