Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Chanels on freesat?

In article , MuddyMike
scribeth thus
We use a Humax, Foxsat freesat box having got fed up with paying Sky and
getting very little we wanted to watch. The only disappointment is that some
channels, Dave for instance that used to be available via Sky are not
available on Freesat but are available on digital. Sadly our digital signal
is not very good so we are often unable to watch digital TV. The other issue
is that when scanning through looking for what's on we now have to scan two
programme guides instead of one and often find the prog we most prefer is on
digital but the signal is bad and can't watch it.

Any suggestions, other than going back to Sky?

Mike

Yep!, complain to Dave TV that they ought to be free to air on
Freesat...
--
Tony Sayer