Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default The city responds

JIMMIE wrote:

Anyway, heads up. This silliness will spread, you mark my words, to
your town, too. Start thinking about camouflage paint for your
garage and outbuildings' roofs.

So what method do you propose for paying for a storm drainage system?

Uh, from revenues that flow into the general fund, primarily from property
taxes.

I'll note the city didn't offer to reduce my property tax bill by $200/year
as recompense for shifting the storm sewer system from something the city
should normally do, to a "fee for service" methodology.

What's next? Charging me every time I stop at a red light (they already
charge me for not stopping)?