Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT... Gold

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 00:45:28 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

Now both of our economies are going to hell on a handcart is now the
time to buy gold or is it too late?
If you have any, do you sell? If you do, what do you do with the
readies? ($).

Buy houses?

Gold hit $1600 per ounce in the last week. Given that, selling one
ounce would buy you two excellent quality firearms. Or one gun and
light / laser beam light attachment.

Call it an investment.

For buying land, be sure to get all improvements (power, water, etc.).
A house on the land is great.

Guns are an investment. " They don't make any more land." As my bride
reminds me.

All I know is when the dollar goes down then gold goes up.