Posted to alt.home.repair
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default Painting secrets

On Jul 17, 4:55*pm, "DGDevin" wrote:
"RicodJour" *wrote in message

I paint two walls at once with a roller in each hand. *It's twice as
fast and good for developing your split vision. *Sometimes I rig up a
hard hat with another roller so I can do the ceiling at the same time.

Bah, kid stuff. *I pour paint into my pressure washer and stand on a
mechanic's creeper and have my wife give me a good spin, the whole room is
done in about a minute.

And what's this about a "drop cloth"? *Painting the floor at the same
time is the easiest part.

But we have hardwood floors, so I spray them with Pam and when the paint is
dry I peel it up off the floor in one big sheet. *If I can figure a way to
glue those sheets to the outside of the house....

Ha Ha, Not far from the way I used to paint new concrete block houses.
Spraying from the back of a PU truck.

Jimmie