Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Get the right tool for the job or 30 years in da pen

wrote in message
On Jul 19, 11:19 am, Smitty Two wrote:
Others have presumed him innocent of malice, but I didn't see any
evidence of that. He's definitely an idiot, but that doesn't mean he
didn't attack his son with the saw intending to cause injury.

If he was attacking his son, intending to cause injury, why target the
cast and ONLY the cast? Even if the kid put up his cast hand to
protect himself, there would be other injuries if it was a malicious
attack.

Question: Was it a crosscut, rip, masonry, metal-cutting, or plywood blade?
I think a lot of intent could be deduced by stating those facts.

Steve