skeezics

Default Joining Corner Problem - Medicine Cabinet Door

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 00:00:56 GMT, "Patrick Gillette"
wrote:

I'm building a medicine cabinet and was planning on using small biscuits to
join the corners of the door. However the Cheap-O biscuit joiner I own makes
the hole too big for the smaller biscuit. I've tried to make it work, but it
just won't do what I want.

Is a spline a safe way to join the corners? They're not at 45 degrees but
butted against each other. Any other alternatives? I wanted to stay away
from using L brackets, but that may be the only solution. I have very basic
tools to match my basic skills.

Thanks.

splines should work fine. dowels would be easier and will work just as
good. you could also use lap joints and glue. skeez