Posted to alt.home.repair
Papa Pat Papa Pat is offline

Default Painting secrets

Explain about paint pan - invention of the
devil? What else would you use?

HB

Look.... I meant NO disrespect to anyone.

I was just voicing my opinion, as most of you guys do here. There was no
need for the rash of bull-**** comments.

Yes I am a home owner, no, I am not Mr. Know-It-All...Maybe I should
have explained more of myself... I just got tired of all the bad
comments some of you posted...Again no disrespect...But some of you give
poor advice and make bad comments. But I do understand the human need to
want to help out...Ergo my poorly worded post...

I meant no harm...Yes I did have some spelling errors.. I'm 73 give me
some slack...I was just trying to join in the fun.

Maybe my words don't come out so good in text form. Sorry. But feel free
to jump all over me for speaking. I'm a big boy.

Using a pan for painting walls and ceilings is indeed a mistake. Use a
five gallon bucket. You won't step in it...you won't knock it over.You
can keep at least 2 gals. of material in it and keep your roller sleeve
fully loadedmost HO's always run the roller dry...Yes it does take a
little practice...but once you get the hang of it, you'll never use a
pan again. Try it.

Also there are screens you can use in the bucket if you need to...Some
pro's find no need for them...it slows down the job when production is
called for...

Mia Culpa.. is it spelled right?

Drop cloth?