Patrick Gillette

Default Joining Corner Problem - Medicine Cabinet Door

"Patrick Gillette" wrote in message
I'm building a medicine cabinet and was planning on using small biscuits

join the corners of the door. However the Cheap-O biscuit joiner I own

makes
the hole too big for the smaller biscuit. I've tried to make it work, but

it
just won't do what I want.

Is a spline a safe way to join the corners? They're not at 45 degrees but
butted against each other. Any other alternatives? I wanted to stay away
from using L brackets, but that may be the only solution. I have very

basic
tools to match my basic skills.

Thanks.

I have a dremel with a plunge router attachment am I better off with dowels
holding the frame together?

Example : http://doityourself.com/images/bcab-7.gif