Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
D.A. Tsenuf D.A. Tsenuf is offline

Default What 36" Ridgid pipe wrench to keep, AL vs. Iron

"Steve B" wrote in message
. ..

"D.A. Tsenuf" wrote

So you don't even know what a "pressure tank", used in a well system is ?
Why don't you look it up and then come back to us...

(what a maroon)...

Well, I always thought that in order for a pressure tank to work, there
had to be some room for the pressure. Since most liquids are not
compressible, that would require an airspace or a tank that expands, at
least according to my thinking. IIRC, a lot of tanks have bladders or
airspaces. I do know that air hammer reliefs are common to deal with air
in water systems.

Well there you go
You actually knew the answer all along.
So why spew so much ignorant cant ?

You have also gotten way away from the original topic, that being of how
to pressurize a tank for remote use. You say that you can just put
pressure in there with no air space. I say that the tank would burst
before it could hold enough pressure to even void itself of its contents.

A pressure tank is pre-charged with a bladder separating the wet from the
air side.
I never stated ANYTHING about air space and the rest of your presumptions

Perhaps you could share some of your infinite knowledge, providing you are
educated enough to put your thoughts into words so that we of the unwashed
rabble might read them and ponder your take on this. OR, you could

quote this entire conversation with no snippage, just scores of lines of
discussion with a two sentence reply that offers no information whatsoever
on the original question, indicating either a lack of knowledge of the
subject, or a lack of knowledge of how to conduct a social conversation.
Your pick, Sparky.

I may be a Sparky, but then even a wet match qualifies compared to you.
I am so sorry that you have not discovered to wonders of search engines on
the internet
Why don't you try your faverite one with the following
"precharged pressure tank".
Hell, even just plain "pressure tank" will point you in the right direction.

Now, I could be entirely wrong. And I would much rather hear you
explaining why I am wrong, and what the correct answer is than using
insults or words that I do not comprehend.

I'm so sorry that words like "pressure tank" are beyond your (claimed) ken.

What is a maroon? I mean, I know it is an adjective to describe color,
but I have not seen it used as a noun. Maybe you will get to that in next
year's English, provided you take another year of English.

It's a reference to a quote by a famous cartoon character
As to my education in the Queen's English, it's probably more extensive than
yours.

You may (or may not) notice above that is what I have done in answer to
your adolescent response to my request for clarification of this concept.
You will notice I am asking for other's opinions, a common thing for
intelligent sensible educated people to do. I was also asking for more
information, and an explanation.

You sure use lots of words to state and demonstrate that you're clueless
As to wanting an explanation. That's highly doubtful
People who want info state their problem and then let others do the talking
The exact opposite of what you have done.

Have a nice day.

Oh and thanks for demonstrating that you do qualify for that quote by Bugs
Bunny
"What a maroon" indeed...