Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Jim Lesurf Jim Lesurf is offline

Default Diesoon v. Numatic Those were the days!

In article , The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
Alan Braggins wrote:
In article , Albert Ross
wrote:

(Just as I'm fairly sure that piles of feathers and dead bird on our
kitchen floor weren't left by the fox that TNP suggested, even though
I don't _know_ that a fox couldn't have come in through the dogflap
and been ignored by the dogs....)

I never said never, only that IME the ratio of mammals to birds is about
100:1

Erm... you may be suffering from an oddly selective 'senior moment' here.
What you actually wrote was:

On 15 Jul in uk.tech.digital-tv, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
The trouble s cats are carrion eaters. For every 100 birds that cats
actually brings home, the chance is that only one was actually killed.

And of those, probably the vast majority were wounded in some way. Or
fell out of the nest and would have been easy meat for anything else.

So you did not "only" say what you now claim.

Slainte,

Jim