Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Painting secrets

On Jul 18, 12:50*pm, (Papa Pat) wrote:
....There are no painting SECRETS.

Only points that others do not know.

I had been in the painting and decorating field for over 40 years.

If you're a home-owner and don't know how to paint OR what to use where
it's needed....well then welcome to the club.

My expertise was all self taught.

As in...Drop clothes...Use cheap ones and pay for it down the line...I
still have tons of high quality D/C's need any?

And they ARE called DROP CLOTHES, NOT TARPS...Tarps are coverings for
truck beds...OR, for tent buildings.

Never have I had a problem with my D/C's...I have spilled whole bucket's
of paint on them....and guess what?

Painting is something that EVERYONE thinks they can do. And, ya know
what, they can...but what is the most efficient and less brain damage,
and back breaking way to get there?

As in a roller sleeve..what is the correct way to load a roller sleeve
and keep it loaded? There's an answer...but not here and not now....

Using a paint pan? Please!. This is an invention of the devil...

But then home-owners don't know.

If you want to work on your own house, fine, do it...but keep in mind,
there is a right way and a H/O's way....

Painting is an art in some respects.

You either got it or you don't. Please no disrespect to H/O's... But as
always, everyone thinks they can do anything...

HEH....good luck

Explain about paint pan - invention of the devil? What else would you
use?

HB