Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default Painting secrets

On Jul 18, 5:27*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Bob Villa wrote:
On Jul 16, 9:07 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

I had no idea you were non-English speaking! ex. "...is going to come
disappear me..." and "You can use fact this to your advantage..."

My native language was Pig Latin, or at least that's what my parents spoke
whenever they were around me.

Just shows how willpower can overcome even the most insignificant of
deficiencies.

P.S.
Being multi-lingual can reap rewards. I'm presently at work translating the
New Testament into Morse Code.

I intend to bill the result as "The Translation for the Pastor Who Has Every
Other Translation."

Plus, the work will be directed to a specific market. My previous endeavor,
attuned to a general audience, "Toilet Tissue Origami - The Ultimate Book
for the John," frankly did not meet my sales expectations.

Just don't plagiarize my own magnum opus: "The physics of toilet
rolls", subtitled: "To hang inside or outside".

HB