Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Painting secrets

wrote in :

(Papa Pat) writes:

....There are no painting SECRETS.

As in a roller sleeve..what is the correct way to load a roller
sleeve and keep it loaded? There's an answer...but not here and not
now....

Interesting that you would bother to post this.

If you aren't going to offer useful advice, why bother to post at all?

Wonder why Mr. Pro didn't jump on the "Can I paint stainless steel?"
thread?

The gist of your post seemed to be that a homeowner has no clue and
shouldn't even attempt to paint. With that I disagree 100%.

The last time I attempted to seek the help of a professional painter,
I was informed that he wasn't even interested if it was less than 3
rooms.