Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Dishwashing machines need phosphates

"CaveLamb" wrote in message
m...
Ed Huntress wrote:
"CaveLamb" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:

Who washes the dishes in your house and do they use a dishwasher?
Me. Yes. Always.

Me, no, never.

(so alike, and yet so different!)

Maybe I cook more elaborate meals. g My wife works late, I work at
home, and I like to cook. But gawd, do I make a mess in the kitchen.

Right now we have so damned much squash and so many tomatoes from the
garden that I'm running out of recipes. Not enough bluefish, though.

Tomatoes and bluefish, we like.

Squash - we different!

I've been grilling it outside, with olive oil and celantro. Very good, but
you can only go that well so many times.

--
Ed Huntress

I just don't make that big of a mess in the kitchen.
(Well, actually I do, but I clean up as I go)

--

Richard Lamb
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb