Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Good phillips driver bit

"notbob" wrote in message ...

name. What sort of experience did you have getting the broken tool
replaced?

Didn't bother. The first one was so cheaply made, a second one would
have been just as bad. Plus, I'd only snagged the truck at a single
location. I didn't have an active acct at the time.

What I've done in similar situations (with different companies) is tell them
I don't want a replacement since it will probably be just as bad, but if
they want to keep me as a customer than credit towards something else will
keep me happy. That's how I ended up with a German-made Forstner bit to
replace a piece of crap made in China. The German one hasn't even thought
about getting dull yet.