Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default OT - 6 Door Extended Cab

On 7/18/2011 3:22 AM, harry wrote:
On Jul 17, 8:36 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 7/17/2011 10:49 AM, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 23:35:02 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 15, 3:19 pm, wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jul 2011 00:28:57 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

http://www.remarkablecars.com/monster-truck-limo.jpg

I prefer a Ford instead of a stinking Chevy.

Is this the sort of thing parked on the OPs driveway?

Doubtful. The OP has a 'possum van.

Can it even be legally used on the highway?

Yes

If not, irrelevant.
What would it'stop speed be fitted with tractor tyres?

Depends on the gear ratio setup.

BTW, what is the exact use of such a thing? Wedding transport?

It's a toy for men going through their second childhood.

I think you'll find the speed is limited by the tyres. Usually no more
than 40mph.

Nope.

"The monster truck BIGFOOT has been driven at over 80 miles per hour.
This is accomplished by raising the gear ratio. ChaCha-on!"

http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-top-speed-of-a-monster-truck

If you're not familiar with BIGFOOT (Ford) see this video.

"Here is Dan Runte in BIGFOOT #16 from Norwalk, OH on September 25,
2010. He breaks the monster truck speed record twice, once on Friday,
and then breaks his own record again on Saturday with an eighth mile
speed of 86.56 MPH at 7.85 seconds."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Lgu9tjaO8Q

Bigfoot in Freestyle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN9AQTsby7A

Better luck next time...

I'd like to see a Monster London Taxi, that would be interesting. :-)

TDD- Hide quoted text -

They are piloted by monsters now.....

Why? I can never see the point of these contraptions. Boooooooooring

Sandbox toys for little boys that never grew up....

--
aem sends...