Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default I've Rediscovered WD-40

On 7/18/2011 2:54 PM, Edward A. Falk wrote:
In m,
Scott wrote:
(Edward A. Falk) writes:
Testify, brother! I too recently started squirting WD-40
into locks, kiddie wagons, and the fence on my table saw.

I too heard that it wasn't a lubricant, but it acts like one
enough to satisfy my needs.

Pick up a can of white lithium spray grease and lose the WD-40;
you'll never go back; particularly for locks.

Thanks; I'll give it a try. I used to use it on my bike chain.

zep 2000 for lube for me. comes out the can like water, then gels up.

pb blaster for penetrating oil.

no wd on the property. no need, i have bucu gallons of kerosene.

--
Steve Barker