Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default OT - 6 Door Extended Cab

Oren wrote in
:

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 23:51:22 GMT, Red Green
wrote:

harry wrote in
:

On Jul 15, 6:15*pm, Red Green wrote:
wrote in
news:ja7v17l3gj2775tsj9f2cams28r2mb6mml@ 4ax.com:

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 06:56:27 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

harry wrote:
On Jul 13, 6:54 pm, Red Green wrote:
Coming out of McLowes yesterday in the northeast. A 6 door
(3x/side) pickup with bed parked in the lot. First time I ever
saw one. Of course there are pics of them on the net.

Wanna guess what state the plates were from?

Based on the plates, only thing missing were cattle horns
across the hood and mounted airhorns.

People inTexas don't know anything.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzsKihdtcgA

Big mouths and that's about all. *Like most Yanks.

Not like most Yanks. Everything is bigger in Texas.

A Newfie meets a Texan while on holliday in New York, and the
Texan is bragging about how big his ranch is. He says" I can jump
into my pickup truck and drive all day without leaving my
property". The Newfie replied " I feel fer ya brother - I had a
truck like that once too"

As Oren said, being the current holder of the 'possum van, I can
relate to the Newfie.

NC has no actual inspection sticker on the windshield. Never
bothered me while driving in VT the past year because of the out of
state plates. Couple of months ago the NC plates ran out. Had to
get VT plates. Still can get plates without getting inspection docs
first. First trip out to the Borg just a few miles from here,
Barney coming the opposite direction. Pulls a U-ie and blue lights
me. Mentions how, among other obvious things, I'm gonna need to get
a windshield and rear tires. Sigh...- Hide quoted text -

'possum van?
How does it run without rear tyres?

It's called running "slicks" (if that's still the jargon since my teen
years).

We called 'em "May-Pops" - may pop any minute. You could almost see
the air in the tires..

LOL! New one to me.

Barney as in Rubble?