Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default I've Rediscovered WD-40

On 7/18/11 11:28 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
George Watson wrote:

Crikey! That is one hell of a handicap you got there, bro:-]
There is no puzzle here.. the "status quo", in being plain and
simple, as a well documented "exo facto" response throughout
Usenet.. text or binary, is historical.
It *is* only a true dummmmb-arse who would deny same.
Or a classic Josepi/mHo/Benji/Janice/Eric/'mII'
trace of flotsam.

Do you really type this stuff, or do you just use some utility that grabs
sentence fragments and strings them together? You have not put together one
single coherent thought since you showed your ass here - and this is just
another example of that. Dude - you need some serious meds.

Mike, I know people who *talk* like that. :-)

Oh well, every village needs an idiot.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)