Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default "Atlas Shrugged": From Fiction to Fact in 52 Years

wrote in message
On Jul 18, 3:34 am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

And Cato can't even field a decent softball team. My son's team played
them
a couple of weeks ago in the "think tank league" in D.C., and beat the
hell
out of them. And my son's team is mostly girls. He says the Cato types are
pretty strange. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Another put down by Ed. He probably thinks it is important to field a
decent softball team and that it is relevant to this discussion.

Dan

Hang on, Dan. Gunner will come to your rescue any minute. The official RCM
bull**** artist and right-wing invective-slinger will put his arm around you
and give you one of those big, rightard hugs.

That ought to give you confidence that you're on the right track. You're
their kind of guy.

--
Ed Huntress