Posted to alt.home.repair
RosemontCrest RosemontCrest is offline

Default Good phillips driver bit

On 7/17/2011 6:37 PM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2011 16:32:49 -0700,
wrote:

On 7/17/2011 4:20 PM,
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Agreed, Pozidriv is good but it can't come close to Torx. I like the way the
bit holds onto the driver, too. It's great for awkward places.

How does a Torx bit "hold onto" the driver any better or differently
than any other bit with a hex shaft? Did you mean to type that you like
the way that Torx bits hold onto the fastener?

Yes, sorry. "...the Torx *screw* holds onto the driver"

Okay. I'll take that to mean that you like the way that Torx *bits* hold
onto Torx *screws* and that the *driver* has nothing to do with that
interface.

Thanks.