Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 72 Triumph Tiger with sidehack

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 01:54:16 +0000 (UTC), David Lesher
wrote:

Gunner Asch writes:

Don't forget...you're going to need an appropriate helmet to complete
"the look". Certainly one of those neon fiberglass crotch-rocket
helmets won't do. I am thinking maybe one of those old leather
football helmets paired up with an old pair of brazing goggles (the
ones with two separate round eye lenses)

OOOO!!!! I LIKE IT!! Though..the thought has passed through my widdle
skull full of mush that the Royal Enfield would indeed make an
absolutely marvelous Steam Punk scooter.....

There was a scene with Artie with a Warehouse 13 weapon, pointing it at
someone. He's wearing "big eye" brazing goggles..

http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/mod...nk_chopper.htm

http://brassgoggles.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=2483.25

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.