Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus26063 Ignoramus26063 is offline

Default Pictures, base for my new truck crane

On 2011-07-17, wrote:
On Jul 17, 4:23?pm, Leon Fisk wrote:

You know to change the subject a bit, I've often thought you could put
a lift-gate on your truck to good use. Like these:

http://www.jennyproducts.com/liftgates.html

http://www.truckboxdirect.com/TommyGate.aspx

Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids ?MI/Zone 5b
Remove no.spam for email

I have decided that I need to do something to make loading things
easier. Last week I loaded a piece of 1/4 inch plate that was two
feet by eight feet. And barely managed to get it in the truck by
myself. Old age is hell.

I heard a saying once, that people get weak as they get older, not due
to getting older, but due to lack of exercise. I personally believe
this (and I know I should exercise more!)