Pat Barber

Default cabinet case material - uv plywood

Most of the major companies offer a prefinished plywood.
Columbia and GP both have similar products...

I think a pretty melamine would work just as well and
be a LOT cheaper. This requires NO finishing inside and
the box will be much easier to clean in the long run.

Your trick is to find the dealer that carries the product.
Columbia offers a "dealer finder" on their site.

RTA fastners require "precision drilling and boring" that
most folks aren't willing to do. Do you plan on taking these
cabinets apart ???

Those cabinet supports like these ???

http://www.leevalley.com/hardware/pa... 3&ccurrency=2

Wyatt Wright wrote:

Not sure why RTA is a lot of work, predrill and screw as far as I can
tell. Maybe I'm confusing RTA with the confirmat type of screw...??