Mark Hopkins

Default Q for Unisaw 100, How To Make A Zero Clearance Insert With 2WOVTLTMWMMBSWTVHC?

Jello! If you use the strawberry flavor and then spray it with some of that
spray hardener that the old lady uses at that fingernail shop. BAM! Instant
insert! I don't know what results you will get with the lime green jello so
be careful!

"Bridger" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:28:23 GMT, Michael Baglio
wrote:

Hey Uway,

Ed's idea of sheetrock inserts was way-cool, but at 8 cents a pop,
that's a bit pricey.

I have a 9X11" pan of 2-week old Vegetarian Tofu Lasagne That My Wife
Made Me Before She Went To Visit Her Cousin that's been hardening in
the back of the fridge since she left. I can't throw it in the
compost pile 'cause I finally got the nitrogen ion-bounce balance
adjusted just right for my pvc dust collection grounding rod that's
sticking in it, so could I just shellac the 2wovtltmwmmbswtvhc and use
it for inserts? By now, it's a little harder than standard MDF, and
the color's certainly right-- there's a purplish sheen of mold
starting on the edges.

I see where some of the catalogs have injection molded inserts for
sale. could you inject it with something?

I figure I could adjust the height of the insert with strands of
Capellini, or if I need more height, #9 Spaghetti. Should be a
no-brainer there, and EZ on the budget.

I don't think I should flatten the 2wovtltmwmmbswtvhc insert on my
P-Matic 54A, do you? I could probably use the cheese grater for that.
Right? Do you know what pound cut O'Deen recommends for shellacing
mold?

Thanks for all yer hep,

Michael