James D Kountz

Default Q for Unisaw 100, How To Make A Zero Clearance Insert With 2WOVTLTMWMMBSWTVHC?

Ok I'll give you that one BUT! How many times a year does your wife make the
tofu stuff? Will you have enough material available to keep up with then
number of inserts needed? A gallon of paint and some joint compound could
last quite a while in the proper storage conditions! ......*chuckle chuckle*

Jim

"Michael Baglio @nc.rr.com" mbaglioNOSPAM wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:49:39 GMT, "James D Kountz"
wrote:

Well, the DuPont Purple may have a certain Nascar appeal, but I think
there's more caché to having inserts that have been "naturally aged."

Why settle for Jeff Gordon when you can go for Emeril?
"BAM!!! You're a dado."

Michael
...this is getting beyond silly...