Michael Baglio

Default Q for Unisaw 100, How To Make A Zero Clearance Insert With 2WOVTLTMWMMBSWTVHC?

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 17:49:39 GMT, "James D Kountz"
wrote:

I cant believe you guys left out the most important step...of taping and using
joint compound all the way around the insert...and
going to an automotive supply store and getting some good
Dupont products for a long lasting durable finish.

Well, the DuPont Purple may have a certain Nascar appeal, but I think
there's more caché to having inserts that have been "naturally aged."

Why settle for Jeff Gordon when you can go for Emeril?
"BAM!!! You're a dado."

Michael
....this is getting beyond silly...