Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default What to do with CFLs?

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

Mail 'em to your Congresscritter.

Given that our local hardware store collects them for proper disposal for
free, why would I want to mail them anywhere?

I got a kick out of reading how the bill than bans 100w bulbs was partly
written by a Republican member of Congress who was all in favor of the
energy savings back then, but now says he's opposed to the law (and not
because his party told him he's now opposed to the law, no way). I suppose
that's similar to all the times Republicans voted to raise the debt ceiling
during the Bush administration, but just recently realized how bad an idea
it is to raise the debt ceiling.