Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default 72 Triumph Tiger with sidehack

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 22:04:32 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 19:50:35 -0500, Karl Townsend

True enough. Then Id have to ride it around and enjoy it until the
economy returned to normal wont I? VBG
The way those that be are running things, you'll be riding a very
long time.

And it will burn less gas than his truck - - - -

Pulling a trailer full of tools will be hell with a Trumpet, though.

--
Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
-- Robert J. Sawyer

Whaddaya think the sidecar's for ?? I do appliance type repairs on my bike
, the tourpak is big enough for a fairly complete set of hand tools plus a
cased battery drill . And a 6 pack .

--
Snag
Learning keeps