Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Forklift truck circuit

Adrian Tuddenham wrote in message
alid.invalid...
N_Cook wrote:

Adrian Tuddenham wrote in message
valid.invalid...
Does anyone happen to have the circuit diagram for a Lansing R16
forklift truck? I've been asked to find an intermittent fault in

the
traction motor control circuit.

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk

I know someone in the repair side of their UK operation if you could get
more on the symptoms, I'm assuming no schematic would be available ,
external to the co. I only see him weekends.

I've now managed to borrow the service manual. Although it doesn't give
a full circuit diagram, it gives individual diagrams of the
sub-sections, so I ought to be able to work out what is going on (or
failing to go on).

Thanks for offering to help.

--
~ Adrian Tuddenham ~
www.poppyrecords.co.uk

he's on his hols this week as it happens.