Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Dishwashing machines need phosphates

Joseph Gwinn wrote:

Over the last year or so, my Bosch dishwasher (installed in 1999 or so)
started to smell skunky, although it still seemed to clean OK if not as
well as when new. This slowly worsened, and I started haunting the
appliance repair sites.

As someone that cleans metal really clean from time to time for evil 2nd Amendment
decorative purposes, I know about TSP not being TSP. TSP is an awesome cleaner/degreaser.

Government is working hard to make everything you use crap. I *wish* I had some original
tapmagic, that stuff almost make the tap screw itself into the hole on it's own.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller