Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default removing and replacing asbestos cement garage roof

On Sat, 16 Jul 2011 10:01:03 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

West Norfolk are doing their best to avoid accepting waste of any kind
- result - flytipping,

'cause of the land fill tax no doubt.

and when close to the borders using neighbouring council's tips.

What is wrong with that? Our nearest dump is in another county, the
biggest snag is that the turning circle of my car only just fits in
the space provided. I normally take a trailer and car load when I go,
reversing a trailer starting from full lock is not my idea of fun.
Damn thing still jack knifes even if I fully change lock before
moving. B-(

--
Cheers
Dave.