Posted to alt.home.repair
D.A. Tsenuf D.A. Tsenuf is offline

Default Setting up a Generator

"Red Green" wrote in message
"D.A. Tsenuf" wrote in
:

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
D.A. Tsenuf wrote:

Why?

Because I would like to make the system as efficient as possible and
reduce the running time and increase life-span of the generator,
also reduce fuel consumption.
It's also an interesting automation problem which I believe can be
solved in a cost effective manner.
I am not up to speed on recent technology, since I haven't been
involved in any electrical engineering problem for the last 30+
years (one of 2 minors on my degree)
I figured there might be someone out there to point me in the right
direction

Ah, well, in that case look up "Shabbos goy."

Funny how so many responders can't address the question and instead
respond in other ways...
Just goes to show the rule that 90% of the universe is "chaff" and it
most of life is about separating the wheat from the chaff...

OK, you've had your say. That's the way usenet is.

Yes.
And so have you..

Good luck with your ****ing generator.

Why thank you
But luck is really not needed on this one..