Bridger

Default Q for Unisaw 100, How To Make A Zero Clearance Insert With 2WOVTLTMWMMBSWTVHC?

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:28:23 GMT, Michael Baglio
wrote:

Hey Uway,

Ed's idea of sheetrock inserts was way-cool, but at 8 cents a pop,
that's a bit pricey.

I have a 9X11" pan of 2-week old Vegetarian Tofu Lasagne That My Wife
Made Me Before She Went To Visit Her Cousin that's been hardening in
the back of the fridge since she left. I can't throw it in the
compost pile 'cause I finally got the nitrogen ion-bounce balance
adjusted just right for my pvc dust collection grounding rod that's
sticking in it, so could I just shellac the 2wovtltmwmmbswtvhc and use
it for inserts? By now, it's a little harder than standard MDF, and
the color's certainly right-- there's a purplish sheen of mold
starting on the edges.

I see where some of the catalogs have injection molded inserts for
sale. could you inject it with something?

I figure I could adjust the height of the insert with strands of
Capellini, or if I need more height, #9 Spaghetti. Should be a
no-brainer there, and EZ on the budget.

I don't think I should flatten the 2wovtltmwmmbswtvhc insert on my
P-Matic 54A, do you? I could probably use the cheese grater for that.
Right? Do you know what pound cut O'Deen recommends for shellacing
mold?

Thanks for all yer hep,

Michael