Posted to uk.d-i-y
MM MM is offline

Default Looking for jackable wheelstands for car

I don't fancy driving the car onto fixed wheelstands so I wondered if
there are scissor types available where you drive the car over them,
then jack them up and insert a safety bolt or something. Any ideas
what to Google for? I tried a few terms, but Google just floods me
with everything under the sun (as per usual).

By the way, I only need these for the back of the car. (Yes, I know I
could jack the car up normally, then put axle stands underneath, but
modern cars often don't have anywhere safe to place the stands, hence
wheelstands should be safer.)

MM